Friday, March 21, 2003

alright.. what an early entry... it's 5.31 and i'm still up with my friends doing my 3261 report.. and we were supposed to do our 3261 advertisement discussion at 12am.. hehehehe.. we're like 5 to 6 hours slow... hiakhiakhiak..

anyways i managed to catch up with a secondary school friend.. we've been apart for so long! ahaha.. and she's grown up into a very different girl.. but still fun and funky.. gonna go out with her next week for a show, after she gets back from sepang.. not bad eh.. racer girl.. hiakhiak...

i've got 2 deadlines on monday, and a presentation on friday, then a mid term that's 40% of my final next next week.. wahbiang.. busy man.. and exams coming, which means holidays coming too! yeahhh!!!

anyway i got assigned a HYP which doesn't seem to difficult at the outset.. i just hope it's going to be able to contribute to research.. which gives me a better chance for a higher grade...
H13090.. IS research methods.. i hope i won't die doing this.. hiakhiak..

anyway i'm going to be very free after my exams which end on 5th may... want to ask me out? hahaha.. those reading this should have me on their icq lists.. so just tell me! hahahaha... so lame.. advertising myself on my blog..

hope i clear my deadlines without any trouble!

take care y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home