Monday, March 13, 2006

ahh my goddess
no not the anime.. but my gf.. yue! such a goddess.. haha.. i worship my gf..

she's got brains.. this girl is about to start on her phd.. something i'd never smell in my entire and probably next life...
she's so in love with her dog, she's compassionate and caring toward animals, especially dogs, big dogs, and the way she squeals when she sees beautiful big dogs never fails to perk me up, or when she gets annoyed when she sees owners not taking care of their pets, it also shows me how much care she has for them...
she's so patient with all the rubbish i can throw at her, no matter how exasperating, how annoying, she manages to deal with it, then give it back to me twice over... sure she gets annoyed, but she never bears a grudge, she'll just pay me back, sometimes double on the spot..
she's got willpower.. last saturday i asked her to follow the etaks people for a skate to the jetty, from ecp rink, and she's only been on skates 3 times.. she managed her way there, and back.. and it's fantastic.. if it was me i'd probably have dropped dead halfway and hailed a cab...

so here's to yue.. goddess, girlfriend, skeeter's owner.. one very very special girl...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

thanks babe.. you're doing very well yourself too! :D see you around ecp!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home