Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Home bound!


WSSS bound! 28th June. 8am flight and I'll arrive Singapore hopefully around 2pm. Going to go right home, dump my stuff and go out for laksa.

This post sounds vaguely familiar, or have I been telling everyone around me what I'm going to do. This is getting stale! I'm also intending to get a new bodykit for the car back home. A Hartge front lip, and a M-Tech rear bumper. This should make the car look sportier, although it's not going to be going any faster. Haha. As a millionaire friend said, since it can't go fast, make it look good while it's going around slowly! Indeed indeed.

Got back my Final Report for INFO5991 today. Had an enlightening and encouraging talk with the lecturer. The results were very encouraging as well, with fair comments and excellent recommendations to help me further. This is what learning is all about. Unlike some other modules. Enough of that.

Then there's the shopping recently. I need a new USB stick. Lost mine during the semester. An SLS trip will be included during the 3 week break at home. So not going to miss the lack of night life, supper and heat here.

That's about all for now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home