Wednesday, July 02, 2008

2 colleagues of mine got cheated by this vending machine.

It's an interesting machine. The snacks are on a rotating cylindrical platform with various layers, and each layer has a number, and price. So you have to press a button to rotate the cylinder till the food you want rotates to the slot where there's a sliding door that gets unlocked after you put in your money and choose your item.

There I was, feeling peckish, and I decided, okay, I'll have crabsticks that came with cocktail dip for $1.50 euros. So I drop in $1. And then I drop in $0.50.

The coin gets returned to me. Then I do it a few times till I realized the display said I had $2.50 in credit. The machine obviously had a bug. It was returning me my $0.50 while increasing my credits. Was too hungry to think of earning money from the machine, and I got my crabsticks. For free.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home