Friday, July 31, 2009

music soothes the savage beast



in this case, i'm the savage beast.

some last minute requests came in and i stayed till 8 to finish them up. while waiting for the cab i decided to listen to some music, and surprisingly, the upbeat tracks lifted my spirit. starting with lady gaga, rihanna, akon and so on.. i was grooving and nodding like a fool while waiting.

made it to the hotel in good time. the weather's been crazy. 10 minutes of sunshine, and 10 minutes of rain, but eventually it gave way to a nice breeze and beautiful wispy clouds in the sky.

i was still nodding and shaking like a fool when i got back to the room. made my way to new sum ye and got myself a dinner. and then i made my way back to the hotel bar. it's my last night here, why not i thought, and there were two clients there having their drinks. beer banter and two pints later, (3 for them), they decided it was dinnertime (10pm then), and i retired to my room...

i'm going home! i just hope there's no funny strike, or engineering works that's going to hold up the circle line from euston to paddington tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home