Sunday, April 13, 2003

this sucks. i hurt my knee today AGAIN! damned backward hockey slide.. got my knee into some weird position.. now i'm limping around as i wear a knee guard...

anyways.. those who've been reading have been consoling me on my lost pda.
haha. i shall now recount the story of how i lost my pda and got it back..

last friday i had my 4265 midterm in lt27 and so i went there and just before the test started i ran down to get my windbreaker which was in the bag with the pda at the front pouch. so the jacket comes out i go for my test go about my day. saturday comes. i can't find the bloody pda! and i look around and bemoan my horrible fate. sunday passes and i'm still searching for it. in the car, all around the house... monday morning.. 730 am.. i decide to give lt27 a shot..
i go right to the stage, having suspicions that it dropped out when i took my jacket and VIOLA! the pda was there! under the stage! wahahahaha.. imagine my luck...
the situation is like this, my pda in the pouch with the jacket, came out when i ripped the jacket out of my bag so quickly. and the thing was i took the jacket out with the pouch facing away from me! so anything that dropped out probably flew under the stage.. hurhur

stupid me. the incident became a reminder for me to check before i leave. but then again i was in a hurry to leave the lt before the 15 minute no-leave timezone...

time to sleep.. i'm behind in my revision already. fookity fook~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home