Tuesday, April 08, 2003

sometimes when you're far away and not in control of yourself, you may discover your true self, what you want to be, what you hope to be and what you achieve to be,
it's been a hectic and terrible semester. today i had a okay day in school, followed by a great night at yen's place having the best session of bonding with my friends. i never imagined it to be so good. it's 530am now and i'm just about getting more sober from my whole night of wanton boozing. sometimes in life we just have to let go. i'm so glad i met my great pals who came to drink with me. and those who wern't able to make it due to health reasons, that's you bro. you helped me thru the toughest times in soc. i'd like to say thank you to everyone who'se been the greatest pals and my loveliest guides in life thru my 3 yrs of uni life. i love you all. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home