Monday, August 01, 2005

nice and lazy sunday. woke up to a fried bee hoon lunch, isaac bunked over again, then i started on my notes for my exam on tuesday, 85% to pass! eeks. did a bit of it, then went down to ecp with weiting and isaac. we skated to fort road, then hung out at the rink to skate around.
i did a bit of slalom, and fell when trying to force my way thru the 8th cone on my heel wheeling... leaned a little too far forward, the skate came down.. and i went foward.. broke the fall with my hand, but my knee had to jerk out and i hit my right knee quite hard.. still hurts now... hope it doesn't bruise badly..

chilled out a bit then sent weiting home for her home cooked chicken rice dinner, whilst me and isaac adjourned to five star to have... chicken rice as well! but we had quite the feast, which thai style tofu, beansprouts with salted fish, salad you tiao, and half a chicken..

before dinner we went to check out my new place as well, and looked at the carpentry that was being done.. was faked by my mom, who said the lights had already been installed.. in the end had to use the tiny little led light on my handphone...

after dinner we wanted to check out the ice cream gallery, which is at eastwood green/point.. but they were closed.. anyways, isaac mentioned that he's sampled their durian ice cream before, and it was snapped up like hotcakes during his formation life run.. next time..

so instead we went to gelare to have waffle.. got a large waffle, had a scoop of cookies and cream, and a scoop of butter pecan. after the nice bit of dessert, weiting decided she didn't have enough, and went and got herself another scoop of gelato...

and my turtles are revolting! they insist on climbing out of their tank....

2 Comments:

Blogger bubblene said...

no photos of turtles?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Ivan said...

they are camera shy.. hehehe

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home