Monday, June 27, 2005

a lot of friends who've been overseas are back, and on their way back, welcome back andiea, tongkat eli, princess stephanie, and of course, i'm eagerly awaiting the return of thim, my dearest mei jiahui.

recently my conversations with my female friends, the close ones, have revolved around bgr matters, and how i'm feeling this 1/3 life crisis, where i worry about not being able to find a soulmate to walk my next 2/3s with... it's not that i'm being picky, but i've not come across the one, she who makes me tremble, lose my nerve, gets me all jittery and excited like a little kid waiting for christmas morning and presents, makes my heart skip a beat, you get the drift... then as i spoke to andiea, she was telling me her problems, how coming back isn't any better for her, given that she has a set of problems, guys, that she left behind in singapore, and it's all catching up with her, and then she asked me how come i'm still holding out and being picky, when it seems i have a whole bunch of very eligible female friends.. telling her how it is, she then said, it's like you and me...

then i came to the realisation, that well, it's possible to have very platonic and deep relaitonships with someone of the opposite sex.. and it's come to a stage where i'm someone nice to talk to, someone nice to hang out with once in awhile.. i have too many female friends who are simply, friends! not that i'm complaining, it's great to have them... but i'm in a crisis.. and it's not helping i can FEEL myself getting older..

the trip to genting heightened my awareness of the situation, how bad it is.. travelling alone isn't bad, it's quite liberating and fun, but i think i've had enough of it, i don't want to walk the path alone anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home