Thursday, August 18, 2005

now i slow down and zen when i panic at work...
this new zen thing is working quite well, slowing down speech, not getting overly excited over events, remaining calm, helps me to think better and conduct my training better at work.. it's a sudden realisation after many late nights and a complete lack of sleep.

anyways yesterday was the skate club agm, went down to look see and get my viper sidewinder frames back from jiexun, who happens to be the new chairperson of the nus skate club... the room was packed so we hung out around the meeting room and started doing stupid things..

this is the result



this is cheryl with her cross eyes



moneyfaced cher



oh damn she's all cross eyed



liz having a go at it, her eyes are so big the fake eyes can't cover.. -_-



guess who!

and went to altivo after the meeting, ended up doing something stupid...
Bounce!

tired. and i have things to do.. so end up cannot go skate.. bah.

1 Comments:

Blogger JX said...

Hi there, happened to chance upon your blog while searching for stuffs related to ATC. I would be attending my 1st interview with caas soon, and hence, thought it would be good if I could ask you related qns & tips -

Pls add me in msn, appreciate it!
msn: joycexhj@hotmail.com

Rgds,
Joyce

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home